Last summer, at the peak of my foot pain from Plantar Fasciitis, aka a heel spur, I accidentally purchased a pair of socks with arch support in them. I didn't even know such a thing existed...it wasn't that I did n't want them...I just hadn't intended on buying them.
Putting them on my feet felt so wonderful. I think the action may be similar to the "taping" that some athletes do to help with the pain of Plantar Fasciitis. It felt like just a little extra "hug" and support on my arch, and I swear it helped with the pain.
Next time you buy socks, look for ones with arch support. It's just like a tighter, elastic area around the arch that adds some extra support.
I wish you the best of luck with your foot pain. Please remember that I am not a medical professional, and am merely sharing my own personal experience with the extreme pain of Plantar Fasciitis and how I finally found relief.
Putting them on my feet felt so wonderful. I think the action may be similar to the "taping" that some athletes do to help with the pain of Plantar Fasciitis. It felt like just a little extra "hug" and support on my arch, and I swear it helped with the pain.
Next time you buy socks, look for ones with arch support. It's just like a tighter, elastic area around the arch that adds some extra support.
I wish you the best of luck with your foot pain. Please remember that I am not a medical professional, and am merely sharing my own personal experience with the extreme pain of Plantar Fasciitis and how I finally found relief.