Or is it?
Maybe the bad foot just got so much better that I can now feel pain in the good foot. I'm not sure if I would say I actually have plantar fasciitis in the "good" foot, but I have been stretching it as much as I can so it doesn't ever get as bad as the "bad" foot. The "bad" foot was really bad for about a year and a half and just within the last few months has steadily improved. I give credit to a number of things, including, ice, stretching and physical therapy.
We went to Vermont and visited the Ben and Jerry's factory and my 6-year-old bought me a cow-patterned golf ball. It was for massaging my foot. cute.
Maybe the bad foot just got so much better that I can now feel pain in the good foot. I'm not sure if I would say I actually have plantar fasciitis in the "good" foot, but I have been stretching it as much as I can so it doesn't ever get as bad as the "bad" foot. The "bad" foot was really bad for about a year and a half and just within the last few months has steadily improved. I give credit to a number of things, including, ice, stretching and physical therapy.
We went to Vermont and visited the Ben and Jerry's factory and my 6-year-old bought me a cow-patterned golf ball. It was for massaging my foot. cute.